Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - Nintendo 3DS
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.58
as of 2/18/2018 00:59 UTC details
- You Save: $2.41 (8%)
- Sales Rank:2,972
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Media:Video Game
- Operating System:nintendo_3ds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.17
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.4 x 4.9
- Release Date:September 20, 2016
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The SMT series, known for exploring the tenuous symbiosis between man and deity, reaches deeper than ever, as the band of main characters must decide which side of peace or anarchy they are on.
- Demons Aplenty: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse has nearly 450 demons to fight, fuse, or recruit to player parties, with demons from a wide selection of cultures and religions.
- Fuse for Affinities: Demon fusion, combining two or more demons to form a more powerful one, is one of the cornerstones of Shin Megami Tensei games.
- Language: The game features English voice-overs and English text.
Debuting as the top seller for its launch in Japan, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is headed to the Americas. The story of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse depicts the remnants of Tokyo, ravaged by a catastrophe. Demons and humans co-exist, but in this state, the remnants of humankind are just a prize being fought over by the higher deities. One lone Hunter, the game's protagonist, meets an early demise and through a pact with a lesser god, is brought back to life in exchange for his pledge of servitude. From there, the protagonist allies with other Hunters in the ruins of post-apocalyptic Tokyo beginning a plot that crosses over with the events of the original Shin Megami Tensei IV.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.